Farm Fresh

I spend quite a bit of time in Arizona since my super handsome boyfriend lives there. This weekend he took me for some bomb diggity farm-to-table dining at The Farm at South Mountain. At the base of South Mountain in Phoenix there is an adorable sustainable farm with 2 restaurants using fresh ingredients grown right on the farm, gift shops, and a whole greenhouse full of succulents.  


Morning Glory Cafe

Greenhouse Jungle


I will also add that if chickens are your jam, they have a chicken coop with fresh eggs. I am not the biggest fan of birds, especially roosters...so I skipped that baby right over.  
You can see the chicken coop in the background...eeek
I love living in Chicago and being in the middle of all of the action, I don’t mind the hustle and feeling the electricity of the city. But sometimes the city is tough and it feels even tougher when you’ve had a bad week. Being a driven, type-A kinda gal, I forget that it’s important to relax, recharge and focus on a little self care. When I do, I can show up as the best version of myself- for my partner, my friends and family, and my job.

We had brunch (including champagne of course) at their Morning Glory Café, walked the gardens and chilled out. Exactly what was needed to re-center. Now this girl is back J
 
My babe




Xo Goldie

No comments